What makes this opportunity so COOL? 😊
Semactic is a martech startup launched in March 2020 and growing rapidly. We are driven by innovation, technology and human interaction. In fact, we want to make SEO easier for everyone (experts and non-experts). Our software acts as a virtual assistant that helps our clients perform their SEO tasks and measure their impact. What drives us: to help them excel and fully embrace the ever-changing digital world
We are a flexible, passionate and evolving team, so you will have the opportunity to play a key role in our growth, both in Belgium and internationally. You can grow with us, develop your skills and take on important responsibilities.
We should definitely meet if :
- You have the “sales instinct” with a passion for digital marketing
- You are looking for a challenging and authentic working environment where you can make a significant impact
- You believe there is always something to learn from an exchange
- You already have significant experience in a B2B sales role, or even better, in a SaaS environment.
- You like to pamper your leads (listen to them, follow up, know what they have for breakfast…)
- You are able to immediately identify the customer’s needs in a simple exchange
- You have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid to get wet
- You are spontaneous, authentic and respectful.
- You are full of positive energy and are not afraid to pick up the phone or take rejections.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French and Dutch
- And if you are also comfortable dealing with key accounts, you are the perfect match!
Being a business developer at Semactic means :
You will create your role from scratch. As a Business Developer, you will be the point person for developing our sales. You will work on exciting and innovative projects and participate in events and trade shows to represent Semactic. We also offer you the opportunity to take the lead in developing the sales division, including building and training your own team. With us, you will be able to exercise your leadership and take on exciting challenges to take the company to new heights.
In concrete terms, a typical day would look like this:
- You will be responsible for building prospect lists and identifying potential customers to promote our product
- You will proactively contact them via different channels such as LinkedIn, cold & warm calling, emailing, etc.
- You will generate qualitative leads and organise demos/trials to introduce them to our product
- You will work hand in hand with our SEO experts to prepare these demos/trials and ensure their completion
- You will follow up leads until they are sold, with a particular focus on cross-selling to boost our growth
- You will develop your team and coach them to achieve your goals
- You will participate in events and trade shows to promote yourself, our company and our product
- You will provide occasional support to marketing activities (10% of your time) to help strengthen our brand image
If you rise to the challenge, you can expect to :
- A competitive salary in line with the market and a variable salary
- Benefit from health insurance (Alan – you’ll see, it’s great)
- Receive the opportunity to take an equity stake in Semactic in the future
- Enjoy a pleasant working environment, at Cap Innove (and its excellent 20 Eat restaurant 😊) while having the flexibility to work from home 2 days/week
Join our team now and contribute to our success!