Posted 1 year ago
What makes this opportunity so BIG?
Semactic is a SEO Startup launched in March 2020. We are driven by innovation and technology; basically, we want to make SEO easy for everybody. Our software behaves like a virtual assistant helping our clients with their daily SEO tasks and reporting.
As our Startup is in a challenging evolving stage, you will have the opportunity to take an active part in its digital marketing activities & sales acquisition channels.
Also, we are a small team, flexible, driven by passion who love to have fun at work. 🙂
In this role, you will:
- Directly work with the co-founders Céline Naveau & Kevin Coppens, 2 digital marketing experts who have been working as executive for more than 4 years in a well-known agency.
- Plan the digital marketing & communication actions
- Handle the community management
- Launch special actions (SEA and/or social campaigns)
- Manage & analyze various channels, with the help of the co-founders: SEO/SEA, social media, video creation, newsletter & mailing, web analytics
- Attend meetings to define the next actions & roadmap
- Manage our clients portfolio (call, emails, satisfaction follow-up, …)
- Take charge of prospecting actions (calls, reminders, planning of demos)
- Build trusted partnerships with big brands
- Looking for an internship of minimum 3 months
- Eager to learn & a fast learner
- A team player; you contribute to the creation of a great work atmosphere
- Passionate about digital marketing
- You are curious about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- You are an extrovert and have excellent communication skills
- Bonus 1: You have a first professional experience
- Bonus 2: You like BBQ, outdoor activities, video games, …
* The dates for the internship are flexible and we can be adapted to fit your school program.
Kévin started his career as a financial auditor at PWC and then turned to digital marketing with a specialisation in web analytics. He was quickly entrusted with the position of Head of Analytics, which he built and developed with a view to permanent innovation. Curious and creative, Kévin is insatiable when it comes to finding new ideas for clients. His thirst for learning has led him - among other things - to self-train in coding from a young age, a skill that has become key for anyone who wants to play an active role in the digital world. An entrepreneur at heart, he created his first start-up in 2016 and follows closely everything related to the world of entrepreneurship.