Careers - Join us !
Internship: Junior Backend developer
Junior Backend & big-data developer (f/m)
What makes this opportunity so BIG?
Semactic is a SEO Startup launched in March 2020. We are driven by innovation and technology; basically, we want to make SEO easy for everybody. Our software behaves like a virtual assistant helping our clients with their daily SEO tasks and reporting.
As our software is in a challenging evolving stage of extending, you will have the opportunity to take an active part in its redesign, using cutting-edge data solutions.
Also, we are a small team, flexible, driven by passion who loves to have fun at work. 🙂
In this role, you will:
– Directly work with our co-founder & CTO Kevin Coppens
– Analyze the existing code and suggest improvements
– Attend meetings to define the best architecture to scale our IT system
– Develop software features using Python
– Treat a large amount of data
– Work with big brands
– Looking for an internship of minimum 3 months
– Eager to learn & a fast learner
– Passionate about IT; You never miss an opportunity to code something for fun 🙂
– A problem solver, able to work autonomously with the needed guidance
– You are curious about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– You like coding from a robust & well-documented way
– You feel comfortable to code in Python, to manage SQL queries and you want to practice in an exciting environment on advanced projects (web crawler, AI (NLP), etc.)
– Bonus 1: You already worked with airflow, GCP & Docker.
– Bonus 2: You like video game, BBQ, outdoor activities, …
* The dates for the internship are flexible and can be adapted to fit your school program.